SHARPSGUARD® yellow 22
Our SHARPSGUARD® yellow 22 is ideal for theatres, laboratories and sluice rooms with high volumes of hazardous waste. The wide aperture allows economical and convenient disposal of large items.
This container is supplied with the base and lid separately. Details about how to lock the container and keep the users and contents safe can be found on the label.
It is designed to fit safely and securely into our POUDS® mobile holders and bracket range.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03, 18-01-09, 18-02-01, 18-02-02, 18-02-08.
- Usable Capacity: 17.86 Litres
- Container weight (g): 943.0
- Container Size: H343mm x L327mm dia
- Aperture Dimensions: W148mm x L58mm
- Carton contains: 10
- Carton Dimensions: H326mm x L1148mm x W323mm
- Weight of carton and containers (kg): 10.21