SHARPSGUARD® orange 0.6
Our SHARPSGUARD® orange 0.6 is ideal for community-based healthcare workers, vets, council operatives and needle exchange.
This container is already supplied with the lid assembled. Details about how to lock the container and keep the users and contents safe can be found on the label.
Whilst in use containers should be positioned safely using the base plate 0.6 from our POUDS® range.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03, 18-02-01, 18-02-02.
- Usable Capacity: 0.49 Litres
- Container weight (g): 126.0
- Container Size: H224mm x L103mm x W53mm
- Aperture Dimensions: W30mm x L26mm
- Carton contains: 48
- Carton Dimensions: H231mm x L573mm x W393mm
- Weight of carton and containers (kg): 6.55