SHARPSGUARD® eco pharmi 5
Our SHARPSGUARD® eco pharmi 5 is an ideal general-purpose waste container for the disposal of pharmaceutical waste in original packaging.
This is the next evolution of the pharmi container, offering a sustainable alternative with the base and lid made from 100% recycled plastic.
Assembly and locking instructions are detailed on the label to ensure the containers are safe and simple to use. Details about how to keep the users and contents safe in-between uses is also included.
Whilst in use containers should be positioned safely using a bracket from our POUDS® range, suitable accessories for this container are detailed below.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-09 & 18-02-08.
- Gross Allowable Mass: 2.0 KG
- Container Weight (g): 338.0
- Container Size: H285mm x D176mm dia
- Aperture Dimensions: W77mm x L46mm
- Carton Contains: 48
- Carton Dimensions: H346mm x L1080mm x W358mm
- Weight of Carton and Containers (kg): 15.71