SHARPSGUARD® cyto 11.5
Our SHARPSGUARD® cyto 11.5 is a multi-purpose container for cytotoxic and cytostatic waste, featuring a robust pail handle for easy transportation. A wider aperture allows easy insertion of larger items.
This container is supplied with the base and lid separately and contains an absorbent pad. Details about how to lock the container and keep the users and contents safe can be found on the label.
It is designed to fit safely and securely into our POUDS® mobile holders and bracket range.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03, 18-01-08, 18-01-09, 18-02-01, 18-02-02, 18-02-07, 18-02-08.
- Usable Capacity: 9.27 Litres
- Container weight (g): 622.0
- Container Size: H249mm x L275mm dia
- Aperture Dimensions: W148mm x L48mm
- Carton contains: 20
- Carton Dimensions: H566mm x L943mm x W283mm
- Weight of carton and containers (kg): 13.23