Posted on  by
COVID-19 “Coronavirus” latest update
This is where you can find the latest up-to-date information on how we are managing our production and manufacture of our WIVA™ clinical waste containers and our SHARPSGUARD® sharps containers.
As a key partner to the NHS, and the wider UK healthcare sector, we are actively monitoring all advice/ information and will continue to work closely with all relevant bodies.
With an increased reliance on home-working by the MAUSER team, we would ask you in the first instance to contact us by email on info.healthcare.UK@mauserpackaging.com at this time.
As at the 23rd March 2020 update – the highlights of importance are:
- Whilst we are increasing capacity where possible, we will restrict order volumes/ regularity to normal order levels/ patterns to maintain overall continuity of supply.
- We are prioritising key healthcare customers and their supply chains at this time.
- Due to an increased demand for MAUSER Healthcare’s range of clinical waste containers, the regular lead time for WIVA™ containers of 10 working days, is extended to 15 working days.
- There is currently no impact on lead times for SHARPSGUARD® sharps containers.
- Please allow us more time to confirm and update you on orders.
- Please give us as much notice as you can when placing your next orders (do not wait until you have run out or are very low on stock – try to anticipate in advance what you will need).
We will share regular updates through this post and you can view our recent formal communications below;
23rd March 2020 – 2nd update
With the evolving situation we would like to share our second update with you, you can download a copy here
12th March 2020 – 1st letter
With the recent classification of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) as a Pandemic by The World Health Organisation we want to share the following letter, you can download a copy here