- Team Focus: Gabby Denn, Key Account Manager – North East & North West
- Celebrating 10 Years Of The IPS
- Team Focus: Les Boyce, Business Development Manager – North of England
- Top 5 customer service questions answered
- Team Focus: Tony Lewis, Business Development Manager for North Thames, South East, Anglia
Posted on  by
Connecting you with EXTRA capacity at #IP2017
As the excitement gathers for Infection Prevention 2017, we give you a quick insight into what to expect at the event’s 10th anniversary.
IPS 2017 looks set to be the biggest and best conference so far. With more than 1000 people expected to attend, the event will be brimming with lectures, meet-the-expert sessions, state-of-the-art research news and, new for this year, the introduction of an international engagement stream to help discuss issues that impact infection risks.
The IPS team will also be celebrating and showcasing their achievements over the past decade including presentations from the most experienced IPS leaders and past presidents, who will share their insights and intelligence on the future of infection prevention.
We’re particularly looking forward to hearing from international guest speaker Professor Satoshi Hori, Director of Infection Control at Juntendo University in Japan, and Dr Ruth May, Executive Director of Nursing, NHS Improvement, Deputy Chief Nursing Officer and National Director for Infection Prevention and Control.
Last year we were proud to win an award for Best Large Stand, therefore we’ve got a lot to live up to this year! So, we’ve been working hard to ensure that this year’s stand is just as “stand-out”! To give you a bit of a clue, we’ll be running a giveaway that will “connect you with extra capacity”. Any guesses as to what it might be?
And once again we are delighted to be sponsoring the IPS Team of the Year Award which recognises the pioneering and innovative work fellow professionals are doing up and down the country in their dedication to infection prevention.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s nominees are:
- The Infection Prevention and Control Team at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham;
- The Infection Prevention and Control Link Staff Team at Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust (SCHT);
- The Infection Prevention and Control Team at Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust.
Read our blog on last year’s winners to find out what to expect.
We’d love to see you at our stand, come and say hello. You’ll find us at stand 23. Follow us on Twitter @DanielsHCareLtd for all the latest #IP2017 and #IPS10 news.
What are you looking forward to most about IP2017?
To view the full programme, click here#IP2017, Infection Prevention Conference, Infection Prevention Society